NEGATIVE IONS PRODUCTION AND THEIR EFFECTS
English translation of the Test report on Salt Crystal Lamps (SCL) by
A. Experiment of Dust: Salt lamp has natural function to absorb dust. The
picture shows clearly this function after
keeping the lamp ON for 40 minutes.
B. When the lamps is continuously kept ON, the flowers maintain their freshness. On the contrary, flower under same
conditions looses it’s freshness.
C. Secret of production of Minus/Negative Ion by "Salt Crystal Lamp" (SCL)
1. Negative Ion is produced, when you put on SCL, Why ?
2. Because SCL is made of rock salt.
3. Natural rock salt is one of rare minerals existing in nature because of its atomic structure united by electricity (not
4. According to the character of its structure, salt crystal can change into liquid and can be re-crystallized.
5. Due to this character, salt dissolves in water and also can be re-crystallized by evaporation of water.
6. The heat of SCL with warm and decent light makes the temperature of the surface of SCL higher than that of
7. Then, SCL absorbs molecule of water from air of surroundings.
8. This means a condensation of humidity existing in nature on the surface of SCL.
9. By this phenomenon, unit of sodium chloride(Na Cl) is decomposed into Positive on and Negative-Ion.
10. This natural ionization produces Positive-Ion Sodium(Na) and Negative-Ion Chloride (Cl).
11. The ionization of rock salt makes neutralization of Positive-Ion and gives electrical supplement of energy.
12. And by evaporation of molecule of water, sodium and chloride come
back to a shape of crystal again.
13. The sun heats up and warms the sea which is the largest pool of solution of salt, and produces global energy
14. SCL as well as the sun produces a magnetic field of natural energy.
15. To say more scientifically, these natural ionization processes are a continuous process every time, millions of times,
without giving any influence to the quality of crystal at non visible level, just like plants.
16. Plants absorb carbon dioxide and change it to oxygen without giving any
damage to plants themselves.
17. In the atomic structure of natural rock salt chloride (Negative-Ion) exists more than sodium (producing
Positive-Ion). Therefore, SCL produces more Negative-Ions during processes of ionization.
18. It is well known that Negative-Ion brings into balance, between Positive-
Ion and Negative-Ion, in a room to make the normal situation.
19. Abnormal Positive-Ions are produced by the electromagnetic wave of equipments such as TV sets, Radio sets,
Computer, Air-conditioners, etc.
20. SCL produces Negative-Ion through natural and continuous ionization processes.
TEKNA POWER –